Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
It's a great bike for a range of recreational riders, from first-timers and commuters to veteran riders looking to get back into the saddle.
It's right for you if...
You're ready to get outside more, and want a hybrid bike with comfort-minded details, a wide range of gears for hills, powerful brakes, and enough versatility to conquer commutes, workouts, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a lowstep design that makes it especially easy to mount and dismount, a reliable drivetrain with 24-speeds so you'll never have to pedal too hard or too soft, powerful disc brakes, an adjustable stem, a padded saddle, wide tires for extra stability, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture.
The final word
Verve 2 Disc Lowstep is a comfortable hybrid with impressive braking power and durable parts that will hold up mile after mile. It's a great bike for a range of recreational riders, from first-timers and commuters to veteran riders looking to get back into the saddle.
Why you'll love it
- It has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off—no need to swing your leg over!
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Verve 2 Disc Low Step L Rage Red