Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TURBO SL: The heart of the Como SL is its Turbo technology, an advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, a full-function bike computer, 93 miles / 150 km of range, and more. Plus, with Over the Air updates, your Como SL will improve over time with automated functions that can be downloaded as they are developed.
COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT: Body position and handling are optimized to deliver unsurpassed riding comfort, confidence, and control. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes reign in your speed, while larger tires provide maximum traction for turning and stopping.
EASY TO USE: The Como SL's sleek design and step-through frame make the bike an approachable, functional everyday e-bike. With a Gates Carbon belt drive providing smooth shifts and easy maintenance, the Como SL is easier to use than any other e-bike and is our lightest option yet.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Need to lift your bike onto a rack, carry it up a flight of stairs, or get around town? Thanks to our category-leading lightweight Turbo SL technology, optimized frame materials, design, and specifications, you won't break a sweat.
BETTER OVER TIME: Because our technology never stops improving, neither will your ride experience. With new features, introductions, and firmware updates happening wirelessly, take your ride experience to the next level every time an update is available.
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 93 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review COMO SL 4.0 CSTUMBR/TRNSP S