The Sport Rider 2 will fit almost any style of bike using a padded universal top clamp & adjustable wheel holders. Simply drop the bike into the wheel holders, then slide the self locking clamp down onto the frame to secure the bike. Includes Velcro wheel straps, folds easily when not in use. Optional locking hitch pin & cable sold separately. Fits both 1 ¼” & 2” hitches.
New 2013 version folds flat against the car when not in use & tilts down for easy cargo access.
• Capacity: Two Bikes/90 lbs (max. 45 lbs per bike)
• Hitch Size: fits both 1 ¼” & 2”
• Maximum bike wheel base: 60” (72” long wheel base kits available)
• Maximum tire width: 3"
• “No Wobble” Threaded hitch pin-bolt, ½-13
• Self locking, easy “press to release” frame clamps
• New 2013 version folds flat against the car when not in use
• Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, The Bike Shop offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.